1. What are the requirements to apply for the Jesse Robredo Youth Leaders Camp?
Applicants need only to send their most recent CV and fill out the application form. Students who are nominated by their school must submit their requirements to the school
2. I am interested to apply, but my school is not located in Metro Manila. Can I still apply?
Yes, but the program will prioritize student leaders who are based in Metro Manila.
3. Does my school have to nominate me?
No, you may apply as an individual. Just fill out the application form and send it together with your most recent CV to email@example.com or via courier to
Youth Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship Unit
Ateneo School of Government, Pacifico Ortiz Hall
Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
4. Can individual professors nominate me?
No, only the school as an institution can nominate students.
5. What leadership experience are you looking for?
We are looking for student leaders who are currently active in any organization within their school, their community, or in their church. This may include volunteer work with NGOs and nonprofit organizations, student orgs, student council, or church ministries. Applicants should indicate their involvements in their CV.
6. Is there a minimum GPA requirement?
No, but we require that applicants should be in good academic standing (no academic probation).
7. Can I send other supporting documents aside from my CV?
Yes, but our main basis will be your accomplished application form and CV.
8. Is there a fee to join the camp?
There is no fee to join or apply to the Jesse Robredo Youth Leaders Camp. Accommodations, food, and transportation from Ateneo to Camp Explore is already included. However, transportation costs of the participants to the meeting place in Ateneo de Manila University will be shouldered by the participants.
9. Where is Camp Explore located?
Camp Explore is in Antipolo, Rizal. Maps will be provided to successful applicants, although transportation will be provided from Ateneo to the venue.
10. How will I know if I have been accepted?
The organizers will release the list of accepted applicants on January 16, 2013. We will also inform the applicant via email if they have been accepted.